WSG Process and Pipeline Services are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join our existing team in the UK due to continued and planned business growth.
To perform these duties successfully you will have had a minimum of 5 years field experience within some or all of the below services:
- Nitrogen Services
- Pipeline Services
- Flange Management and Joint Integrity Services
- Hydrotesting and Pneumatic Testing
Primarily focused on assisting the existing WSG Process and Pipeline Sales team you will be required to perform the following job activities as part of this role:
- Generation of sales leads and enquiries
- Sales Target Identification
- Population of quotations and tenders
- Handover of awarded work to the operations team for execution
- Growth of existing group client and contracts, inclusive of intercompany sales
- Project cost control inclusive of management of change
- Accurate scope of work production from client supplied engineering drawings
- Population of sales forecast
- Demonstratable communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
You will report to the Sales Manager and aim to forge key relationships with the existing team and customer base.
The role will be based in the UK Primarily, however global travel may be necessary for support other group opportunities. A Clean driving license will be required.
There is an expectation for attendance at WSG offices which are based throughout the UK, however this is open for negotiation.
This role will provide you with:
- A competitive salary
- A company car or vehicle allowance
- Company credit card
- Access to the company private health insurance
- Access to the company pension scheme
- The potential for personnel growth, training, and development
If you are interested in joining a growing business, who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees then email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org