WSG Process and Pipeline Services are recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join our existing team in the UK due to continued and planned business growth.
There are two roles available, one at our UK HQ at Normanton, the other at our Cramlington office.
To perform these duties successfully it will be advantageous if you have some of the below skills and experience, other demonstratable skills will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
Primarily focused on assisting the existing WSG Process and Pipeline Sales team you will be required to perform the following job activities as part of this role:
- Interaction with the sales team
- Maintenance and interaction with the sales forecast and proposals register
- Compilation of project documentation where required
- Develop and maintain sales literature
- Attendance of company sales meetings
- Meeting minutes and action tracking
- Generation of sales leads and enquiries
- Population of quotations and tenders with assistance from the sales team
- Handover of awarded work to the operations team for execution
- Assist with the growth of existing group client and contracts, inclusive of intercompany sales
- Potential travel to customer meetings with sales team members
- Work closely with the operations team and provide support where required
There is an expectation for attendance at WSG offices which are based throughout the UK, travel costs or means will be supplied by the company where required.
This role will provide you with:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a diverse and growing company
- The potential for personnel growth, training, and development
If you are interested in joining a growing business, who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees then email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org